A safe place where you are the focus
MBACP (Snr. Accred) Practitioner
- 4 years professional training, Diploma in Counselling.
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy (2010).
- Certificate in Loss and Bereavement.
- Actively engaged in ongoing training.
- Certificate in Understanding and Influencing Young People's and Children's Behaviour.
- 16 years of professional experience.
- Trained in the use of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Extensive post qualification counselling experience with clients from a wide range of backgrounds.
- I am caring, empathetic, open and honest and bring these values to my counselling.
- I will support you without judging and I will help you to gain greater self-awareness and understanding.
- I abide by the code of ethics for the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- My practice meets the ongoing requirements for BACP Accreditation.